Buying a diamond can be an extremely overwhelming experience. You need to figure out what shape she would like best. You need to come up with a budget and then figure out how to balance the four Cs within that budget.
We invite you to send us an email with the form below to ask us any questions you may have relating to the diamond buying experience. Not only are we sure you will find our help useful – we are certain that we will help you save money. Only experts like us will be able to tell you where you can go lower in gradings without losing any noticeable visual beauty.
Drop us a line below. If you can, please tell us the following:
1) What shape are you interested in?
2) What’s your rough budget?
3) Does your budget need to include the setting? If yes, how much do you estimate your setting will cost?
4) What general style of setting are you considering? A plain solitaire, or something with side stones? Will it be white gold/platinum or yellow gold?
5) Are there any diamonds you’ve considered buying already?
We look forward to hearing from you!